- February 24 – Artful Lunch – Laurie Nussdorfer, Professor of History and Letters. 12.10pm, Davison Art Center, Alsop House Dining Room.
- March 26 – Opening Reception “Personal Recollections: Gifts from Robert Dannin & Jolie Stahl” 5.00pm – 7.00pm, Conversation in the gallery with Clare Rogan, Curator, Jolie Stahl, and Robert Dannin at 5.30pm
- April 8 – Artful Lunch – Claire Grace, Assistant Professor, Art History. 12.10pm, Davison Art Center, Alsop House Dining Room.
- April 9 – Robert Dannin talk, “The ‘Money Shot’ and Other 20th Century Artifacts”, CFA Hall, 5.00pm
- April 25 – The Big Draw: Middletown, 1.00pm – 4.00pm
- April 28 – Artful Lunch – Lucas McLaughlin ’15. 12.10pm, Davison Art Center, Alsop House Dining Room.
- September 11 – Opening Reception “Call to Action: American Posters in World War I” 5:00pm-7:00pm, Curator Clare Rogan talk 5:30pm
- October 11 – NYC Photo Gallery Tour with Professor and Board Member Andy Szegedy Maszak at 11am
- October 15 – Artful Lunch with Keiji Shinohara at 12:10pm
- October 15, 22, 29 – Wesleyan Institute for Lifelong Learning course “Painting for the People” with Curator Clare Rogan from 6:00-7:30pm
- November 1 (rain date November 2) – FDAC Board Bulb Planting and Breakfast Treats (open to all) at 10am
- November 5 – Student Artful Lunch with Alexa Burzinski ’15
- November 13 – Roundtable Discussion “Posters, Propaganda, and the American Experience in World War I” with Sean McCann, Professor of English; Ronald Schatz, Professor of History; and Richard S. Slotkin, Olin Professor of American Studies, Emeritus. 5pm in CFA Hall
- November 18 – Student Exhibition Opening (curated by Addison McDowell) 5pm-7pm
- December 5 – Holiday Open House 5pm-8pm
- December 7 – Fall Exhibition Closes
- December 7 – Student Exhibition Closes